1- Just unzip the iso image file to one of the hard disk but can’t be Disk for system (usually be Disk C:\ ), then click the exe file called “Setup” -> You will get this box -> Preparing to installing.
– Just Click the next button.
– Preparing and just wait for minutes.
– Checking and waiting!
– Check the agree to the license agreement box and click the “Accept” button.
– Choose keep files or not then click the “Next” button.
– Check if you have to do anything first.
– Just click the “Install” button and you need waiting for copy files and restart.
– Windows 8 Start installing after the restart
– Windows 8 Restart again
– Getting Devices Ready 100%
When you see this screenshot, you have already installed the Windows 8.
Now you just need to do a series of setting.
Just choose a name for your PC.
– After finish the setting, Choose your User name and password.
– This is the screenshot before you login to the Windows 8.
Just click on it!
– The screenshot of Windows 8. Finish now!
2- How to install Windows 8 from dvd
– The first step you should record the ISO image to CD.
– Second Step,put the DVD into drive and set PC boot from CD in BIOS. Then Restart!
– Just press any key on your keyboard when you see this
– Install Now!
– Setup is starting…
– Check the box to accept the license terms and click the “Next”
– Choose the “Custom(advanced)” to continue.
– Fdisk you hard disk.
– When you finished the Fdisk, just click “Next” button.
– Start installing now!
3- How to install Windows 8 from USB
– Install Microsoft’s Windows7 USB DVD tool and run it. In the dialog box as below, Click “Browse” button and choose the Windows 8 ISO image file you’ve already downloaded then hit “Next”.
– When you see the dialog box as below, choose “USB device” button to continue.
– Select the USB flash drives you want to use from the drop-down menu, and click “Begin copying” button.
– Sit down and wait for Windows7 USB DVD tool formats the USB drive, and copy the Windows 8 file to the USB drive. When it finish, you can boot your PC from the USB Drive and start install Windows 8.
To install Windows 8 from a USB drive is easy as from DVD